This Checkpoint Mathematics Challenge Workbook 9 provides further materials for students to develop deeper knowledge of mathematics. Designed to be used upon completion of the corresponding Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics Coursebook 9 section, students can use this workbook to attempt interesting and challenging problems using their understanding of the concepts learnt.
- Interesting challenge exercises help to keep students engaged.
- Tougher questioning approaches help challenge and deepen students’ mathematical skills.
1. Integers, powers and roots
2. Sequences and functions
3. Place value, ordering and rounding
4. Length, mass, capacity and time
6. Planning and collecting data
8. Constructions and Pythagoras’ theorem
9. Expressions and formulae
10. Processing and presenting data
12. Tessellations, transformations and loci
13. Equations and inequalities
14. Ratio and proportion
15. Area, perimeter and volume
17. Bearings and scale drawings
19. Interpreting and discussing results