Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics Challenge Workbook 7
Author(s):Greg Byrd, Lynn Byrd, Chris Pearce
Written by well-respected authors, the Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics suite provides a comprehensive structured resource which covers the full Cambridge Secondary 1 Mathematics framework in three stages.
This Checkpoint Mathematics Challenge Workbook 7 provides further materials for students to develop deeper knowledge of mathematics. Designed to be used upon completion of the corresponding Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics Coursebook 7 section, students can use this workbook to attempt interesting and challenging problems using their understanding of the concepts learnt.
- Interesting challenge exercises help to keep students engaged.
- Tougher questioning approaches to challenge and deepen students' mathematical skills.
2. Sequences, expressions and formulae
3. Place value, ordering and rounding
4. Length, mass and capacity
6. Planning and calculating data
9. Expressions and equations
14. Ratio and proportion
17. Position and movement
18. Area, perimeter and volume
19. Interpreting and discussing results
|Dimensions||22 × 27.6 × 0.6 cm|