Approaches to learning and teaching Global Perspectives is the result of close collaboration between Cambridge University Press and Cambridge International Examinations. Considering the local and global contexts when planning and teaching an international syllabus, the title presents ideas for Global Perspectives with practical examples that help put theory into context. This book is ideal support for those studying professional development qualifications or international PGCEs. Online tools for lesson planning are available to download below.
- Highly practical, this resource saves teacher-planning time with lesson ideas available to download from our supporting website.
- Contains ideas for classroom activities, differentiation, active learning, reflective practice and formative assessment.
- Presents ideas and practical examples in the context of Global Perspectives.
- Gives examples based on recent pedagogical best practice and helps teachers put theory into practice.
- Teachers benefit from the shared global insights of both Cambridge University Press and Cambridge International Examinations.
2. Purpose and context of the book
3. The nature of Global Perspectives and key considerations
4. Interpreting a syllabus
5. Active learning
6. Assessment for Learning
8. Language awareness
9. Inclusive Education
10. Teaching with digital technologies
11. Global thinking
12. Reflective practice and pathways
13. Measuring Student Impact
14. Recommended Reading